November 21, 2012
On the eve of Thanksgiving I offer 5 reasons to be thankful for Identity Management (user provisioning, deprovisioning, group and role management, etc.):
- What other compliance project can actually have a positive ROI?
- You get improved compliance (and the ability to show it)
- You also get better security as accounts are disabled quickly
- Then you save money through the automation
- Identity Management can help support your corporate goals
- You can empower users to serve themselves with password resets, group/role requests
- It can help keep your organization out of the shame columns in the trade rags
- We have all read about the disgruntled former employee accessing data.
- The joy of automation, the joy of not having to do double data entry!
5 things in Identity Management in 2012 for which I am thankful
- Web based Password Reset
- BHOLD suite for RBAC
Attending and speaking at The Experts Conference 2012 and attending the Cloud Identity Summit
Having a great job at Insight where I lead an excellent team in delivering solutions in an area of passionate interest.
We are hiring. We need:
AD Architects (ADFS, PKI too if you got it)
AD Migration experts